Monday 21 March 2011

Gimcrack Religions

One of the things the Fforganisers are doing this year is setting up their own gimcrack religion and recruiting followers.  Now, I've long believed that I have a great many valuable  insights to share, and of course I have come up with some very important guiding principles, so many of you will no doubt be eager to join my little band as acolytes.

I'm sure that none of you would be so credulous as to fall for the blandishments of my colleagues, poor misguided fools that they are, so I won't dignify their claims by discussing them here.

Anyway, for those of you who do decide to join me there will be not only a a copy of the main tenets of the religion for your spiritual guidance, but also a special limited edition Crusty Card for your collection - available only to members of the siblinghood.

(I believe the others will be offering similar, although clearly inferior, inducements - the main difference of course being that theirs appears to be a crude attempt at a bribe, whereas mine is more of a reward for the faithful)

1 Comments:

At 22 March 2011 at 19:24 , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hmm, let's make this clear. There is only one gimcrack religion of any note and that is the one I am promoting. Not only will I give you a guide to the religion and a unique Crusty Card, but I will show you the way to enlightenment...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home