Thursday 12 April 2012

A tear in the fabric of space/time...

...or the wormhole under the stairs.

Well, that's the only way I can explain it. 

For some time now my ffellow fforganisers and I have been trying to track down some Ffiesta bags that we had printed last year.  At every meeting recently I have denied knowing what had happened to them.

Well today I was seeking out some other Ffiesta merchandise to send out when what should I come across in the cupboard under the stairs (Clue: NOT Harry Potter) but those selfsame bags.  I really can't understand it, because I could swear I'd looked in there at least twice, but there they were. 

So I reckon the Chronoguard have been mucking about in there - there isn't really another explanation (except a pair of Ted's old trainers, which are enough to warp space time or to cause hallucinations and blackouts.  Or at the very least to discourage a thorough search of the area).

So, sorry chaps, I had the bags all along

1 Comments:

At 13 April 2012 at 19:45 , Blogger Phil McMullen said...

Katie, you old bag


hoarder. Well done for


finding them! Hurrah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home