Thursday 17 May 2012

Progress...

is being made with my preparations for the Ffiesta.  The last of the Fforganiser t-shirts arrived today so that's one thing I no longer have to worry about.  I have noticed a spelling error on one of them, but I find it amusing so I'm not planning to do anything about it.  Except maybe add a 'spot the mistaek' bit to the meet the fforganiser quiz.  I'm going to Swindon for our last pre-meeting on Saturday so I'll see if any of the others are unduly worried by it but I can't imagine they'll have either the time or the energy to fret over what is essentially a typo.

In other news I have been working hard at the getting to know you thing for this year, which is, as I believe that I have previously mentioned, a combined code cracker scavenger hunt event.  I wouldn't say that I am now an expert on codes and ciphers, but I wouldn't be surprised to be headhunted by GCHQ.  So if I'm not at the Ffiesta it's not because I'm quietly gibbering in a corner, but because I have been sent to carry out undercover investigations on behalf of Her Majesty's Secret Service.   Oo-er!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home