Monday 11 April 2011

Meet the Fforganisers Part 6 - Derek

First of all I meant to link to Elizabeth's blog yesterday, but I forgot, so I've done it now (I think).  She's really getting nervous now, and I'm not surprised.. it's a long way to run.

Anyway, on to Derek.

Derek is also a new Fforganiser, and he is Elizabeth's brother.  And he lives in Swindon, which is very handy, because it means that this year we have somebody who knows the plalce a bit and can make sure things go smoothly (I know it's the Ffiesta, but we shall see).

Derek is 99 years old, at least that's what it says on his facebook profile and I'm sure you'll all agree he looks very good on it.

Derek is an environmental scientist, but he always wanted to be a train driver and he has built a quarter scale steam engine and track in his back garden. He is also an amateur chef and has actually made Apples Benedict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home