Friday 20 May 2011

Crusty Cards

I am totally smitten with Crusty Cards, even though they are not yet available.They are sort of like collectable Top Trumps, only all about lobsters.  Plus they make me laugh.  What's not to like?

If you are coming to the Ffiesta then there will be one in your Welcome pack and you if you sign up for one of the Gimcrack religions then you will be given another, unique to that religion (not a bribe or anything of course).  There will be other opportunities to win or buy additional cards in the hope that you can get a complete set.  Of course there is nothing to stop you swapping or trading with your ffellow ffans - I can foresee quite a bit of wheeler-dealering going on and I think you may also have to keep an eye out for illegal Card dealers (as well as cheese smugglers and a black market in lobsters)

Go on, you know you want some!

1 Comments:

At 23 May 2011 at 00:19 , Blogger Mary Pierce said...

I do. I want them all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home